- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
Thank you for your interest in GW Pre-College. Early application is strongly recommended as courses fill quickly. Late applications are accepted subject to availability.
We are currently accepting applications on a rolling, space-available basis. Courses are closing as they fill. Submit your completed application as soon as possible.
1. Create a PIN and password to access the online application. Please note: it is important to keep this information as it will allow you to log in and check the progress of your application.
2. Submit the online application, which includes:
- Personal information and course selection
- 350-word essay
- Recommendation from teacher or guidance counselor
- Uploaded academic transcript (including fall term grades)
- Non-refundable application fee ($100 for International 6-Week Session applicants seeking visa sponsorship; $50 for all other applicants)
- International applicants for whom English is a second language: unofficial copy of TOEFL or IELTS test scores
- International 6-Week Session applicants only: Visa Application and Financial Certificate and supporting documentation
3. After GW receives ALL components, your application will be reviewed on a rolling, space-available basis.
4. Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an e-mail and a letter informing you of the decision.